Thursday, February 28, 2008

Any Ideas???

Well, I would love some new suggestions for food for my son to eat. He is becoming quite the picky eater! I am slowly losing my mind!! Every day is becoming a bigger challenge than the last to get him to eat. He used to eat like a champ and now all of a sudden he has ZERO interest even in his favorite foods. So, if you can come up with anything new and exciting for him to try I am all ears!!!
Just so you know, he won't touch pasta at all! There is something about the texture that he hates. He used to love bread and sandwiches but not any more. This goes for chicken nuggets too. He will not eat mac and cheese to save his life. Eggs are even a toss up. Pizza was a great thing for a while but that is even shaky now.
So, offer away - please!!!!

No comments: