Saturday, March 15, 2008

Texas Wedding

Congratulations Matt and Nicole!!!

Our great friends, Matt and Nicole, are getting married in Galveston, Texas later today! Christian is down there as Matt's best man and could not be any more proud to be next to his best friend on this important day! Hunter and I are hanging in there too. My mom came down for the day and night yesterday since I had either food poisoning or a really bad case of the flu. I got sick on Thursday and I am just starting to feel human again. Thank god for my mom! She is a life saver!!! Christian left on Friday morning when I was still not able to function well and my mom took over care of Hunter. Hunter has been having a blast with his MeeMaw!!! I love that I have such a wonderful family that is willing to do whatever needs to be done for anyone!!

No comments: