Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hunterese

Well, Hunter is talking up a storm these days! He is a regular little sponge and repeats virtaully anything and everything you say. So, of course, we really need to watch what we let slip out of our mouths now! We have tagged his language "Hunterese". Read on and you will understand!

"Daddy's vroom no dick" translates to "Daddy's car music".
"Yucky truck" translates to "garbage truck".
"Puppy Cock" translates to "puppy dog".
"Puppy Cock Tit" translates to "puppy dog sit".

These are just a few of the phrases he has - cute! Most of his language is very understandable with a slight New York accent. I have no idea where the accent comes from. All I know is that I did the same thing when I was his age. I will keep the funny phrases coming as he throws them out at me!

No comments: