Monday, February 22, 2010

Meet "Charlotte".


Hunter made his first snowman today with a little help from me. While Evan was napping we headed out to clear the driveway and then decided to make a snowman. Hunter was so excited and had so much fun! He loved using a carrot for the snowman's nose and then he used raisins and cranberries for the buttons, eyes and mouth of the snowman. After we were all done putting the arms, hat and scarf on our friend I asked him what the snowman's name was and he told me "Charlotte". He also told me that the snowman was from the movie "Charlotte's Web". He loves that movie! So, now "Charlotte" is happily living in our backyard and Hunter is very proud!

1 comment:

cjm said...

I like that Hunter and Charlotte are about the same height. And it is a novel idea to think that a snowman can live in your backyard. Here? You can maybe scrounge up enough snow to make a 6-inch snowman every 5 years or so and it would be gone by noon. :)

And I hear ya on the flowers perking you up! Very nice to see our new little plantings.