Friday, September 17, 2010

5 Years!!!


Five years ago I married my best friend, my soul mate, my dream come true! It is hard to believe that 5 years have already passed us by but we have so much to show for them! We have made a great life and family together! I would not change a single thing. Well, ok maybe one. I ended up at urgent care last night and got stitches in my finger and a tetanus shot. Not fun. That would be one thing that I would change. Other than my little goof yesterday these last five years have been amazing!!! I would do it all over again in a heartbeat!



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY CHRISTIAN!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh girl, what an amazing post! I wouldn't change a thing either! This is such an amazing life that we're sharing. There are so many things that we've accomplished, and so many more to come! I love you more than anything sweetie. We are us!!!

burger-burger said...

happy anniversary! hope you're ok :-)