Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Numbers and Letters

Hunter has really gotten into learning and practicing his numbers and letters. He loves to count and is beginning to read. Very exciting! He has a Thomas Computer that has lots of games on it that allow him to practice his numbers and letters. He will play with that computer for the longest time and enjoys every minute of it. He even takes it over to his Nana's house! She loves to help him on it. I cannot believe how big he is getting. I am so proud of him!

1 comment:

david_hatton said...

loving the blog! I'm a regular follower! you seem to always have interesting updates :)

I think you would enjoy the articles I post on my blog; I write about my travels, thoughts and random things: http://davidhatton1987.blogspot.com/

hope you enjoy

keep up the good work

all the way from England,

Dave x