Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Growing Up!

Hunter is about to turn 4 on Feb. 8th and he has shown some major changes! These changes are in a really good way!!! He has recently decided he is big enough to play in the basement by himself. This is huge!!! He has always begged for one of us to go down there with him because he said he was scared. Well, not anymore! He has also decided he is big and brave enough to put himself to bed all by himself each night. After his bath Christian helps him get his pjs on and reads him a story and brushes his teeth and then Hunter will use the potty and say goodnight and head in to his room ALONE and get into bed. He even tucks himself in!!! (Hoping that blogging about this does not jinx it!) I cannot believe how big he is getting. I am so proud of him and so proud to be his Mom!

1 comment:

cjm said...

So perhaps I'm a mother now. This simultaneously makes me think "awesome!" and makes me a little sad. Goes so quickly.