Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I am in trouble now!!!

It is official.....

We have a walker!!! I guess from what I am told I am in trouble now!! Hunter took his first steps just over 2 weeks ago and today he surprised me by walking across our entire bedroom with a big grin on his face! As the day went on his walking became more and more. He walked to his daddy as he came in the door from work and the look on Christian's face was priceless. We are both so proud of our little boy!! Of course when he wants to get somewhere fast he cruises on all fours but I think that will soon come to an end. He will be running in no time. That thought is scary!

On top of walking he also said hi and fishy today!! His vocabulary is growing! It has certainly been a very busy day for Hunter. This is a day for the baby book for sure!!!

No comments: