Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sledding Adventures


Well, we took Hunter sledding for the first time about a week ago and he LOVED it!!! It was his first time playing in the snow and wearing his snowsuit. He thought it was AWESOME!! I thought he was going to lose his mind with his snowsuit on but I was wrong. He didn't seem to care at all. He laughed and smiled the entire time we were out in the snow! It really was tons of fun. We even went over to Nana Kay's to show her Hunter using his sled and she loved it too! Thank goodness Hunter likes the snow because we are supposed to get hit hard with a big winter snowstorm tonight!! I think we will be going sledding again tomorrow!!! YAY for snow and little boys who like to play in it too!! I think this helps me and Christian get back to the little kids that are in us too.

No comments: