Tuesday, June 24, 2008

30




Well, I turned 30 on the 22nd and it sure was not as big of a deal as everyone thought it would be. Everyone kept telling me that you are leaving your youth behind and that I am old now. Hmmmmm.....I still do not feel old or that I left my youth behind. I feel great!!! I had an awesome birthday weekend! My husband got me a spa weekend along with tons of things from Bath and Body Works and even some candles and a new DVD. We took Hunter to the petting farm for the first time and he had a blast! He loved to pet the bunnies and look at the baby chicks. The cow was a bit intimidating for him. But, that animal is HUGE!! My parents came over for dinner on Sunday and spent some time with Hunter. Then on Monday we spent the day as a family and took Hunter down by the river and he discovered seagulls! Man, he loves to chase those birds! He gets that from me. I loved to chase seagulls growing up and I still love to have fun with those birds! So, overall, my birthday was amazing!! Being 30 is really no different than being 29. Age is just a number afterall!!

3 comments:

cjm said...

Glad it wasn't traumatic for you! Happy belated.

KellBell said...

Glad to hear it was good, I told you it wouldn't be that bad!! :) Happy Belated Birthday!!

mahaus said...

Glad you had a good birthday, the 30 thing didn't really hit me until about 32 so you still have some time.