Friday, June 6, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy Day!




WOW!! Today was a jammed packed day! Hunter was on the move A LOT!! First off, we had business to take care of at the bank this morning and Hunter was such a good boy. Next, we had our daily 2-3 mile walk and then a nap. After Hunter's nap we played out in his new pool and then went to Bouncing Off The Walls and had lots of fun jumping in all the huge inflatables! Hunter has been there before with me but this was his first time with his Daddy and they had so much fun! Hunter is certainly in a Daddy phase right now and he just lights up with laughter whenever he sees his Daddy. It really is a sight! After our jumping time we had pizza for dinner, which is one of Hunter's favorite meals! Then our friends stopped by and Hunter and Evelyn got to enjoy his pool together. Then it was time for a bath and then bed. My little guy crashed hard! He sure was tuckered out after his day. May he sleep well. I just love my son to pieces! Hunter and Christian are the BEST part of my life!! I am so lucky!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was truly a great day!! Thank you for being such and awesome wife and mom!!! Christian :)