Saturday, November 15, 2008

All is well.

Everything here is on the quiet side. That is a good thing. Hunter is continuing to grow by leaps and bounds. He is talking more and more each day. Of course, some of the words coming out of his mouth only his parents can understand, but that is ok. He is talking! For the first time in a long time I can say that all of us are healthy at the same time! At least we were yesterday. Hunter and Christian are still sleeping away. I am the only one up. Which is kind of nice. I am sitting here at the computer listening to the rain falling that will soon be switching over to snow. So, today will mostly be spent indoors. Perhaps we will head up to Canton to visit MeeMaw since Papa is gone hunting. Hunter sure does love his MeeMaw! It is wonderful to see them together. There is something special about seeing your child with his grandma. It simply melts your heart.
So, all in all, everything is well here. We are slowing getting ready for Small Fry. It is still hard to believe that I am pregnant again. Some days I totally forget because Hunter keeps me so busy! This pregnancy is completely different from my last pregnancy. It is amazing how they differ. Perhaps this one is a girl. Hmmmmmm.....we will find out in a couple of months! We are not waiting until the birth this time around. We want to know before hand so that we can get ready if it is a girl.
Hunter is now waking up. That means Christian will be getting up as well. Enjoy your weekend everyone. I know I will enjoy mine. I have my awesome family to spend it with!

No comments: