Friday, February 6, 2009

No News Is Good News!

I am just shy of 21 weeks along and we had another routine OB visit today. Small Fry is doing wonderful! He is head down today as opposed to breech this past Monday. He may turn several times yet before he decides to stay in his current position. That is ok. We have lots of time left. I am doing well too. I have only gained 7 pounds overall this pregnancy. That is less than where I was at with Hunter at this point in the game. Dr. Lutsic is not concerned so neither am I. All my routine tests that I had done at my last appt came back normal. So, there is nothing new to report. This is a completely normal and rountine pregnancy so far. That is music to my ears! We will post again about Small Fry on March 13th after our next appt.

No comments: