Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First Major Roadtrip - Success!!!


Our first major roadtrip was a huge success!!! The boys did awesome! Hunter handled it like a champ and Evan slept most of the time. I must admit, I was shocked at how well it went! Now, will we do it again any time soon, not a chance!!!
We arrived in Sioux City last Friday and stayed until Monday. It was great to see all the family and most of all Grand. It was wonderful to see her with her entire family there especially her 4 great grandchildren!!! Hunter had a blast playing with Henry and Hailey while Evan enjoyed himself as much as a 3 month old can! Christian and I really liked catching up with everyone and watching the kids go crazy. Overall, the trip was amazing!!!
I will make sure to update Picasa with all the pics just as soon as I catch up with everything else around the house.

No comments: