Sunday, December 6, 2009

Uncle Matt and Aunt Jess!!!!







My brother and his wonderful wife Jess came in from Colorado for a visit. We were thrilled to be able to see them if only for a little bit! Hunter took a while to warm up to them but he eventually did and he even let them take his picture. However, he would not let either one of them pick him up but he is at that age or so I am told. I think it was just the mood he was in yesterday. Evan loved his Uncle Matt!!! He was staring at him and smiling at him practically the entire evening! He was his usual happy self and it was great! Hunter had fun playing with his cousins and was completely tuckered out by the time we headed for home. I just wish Matt and Jess lived closer so that we could see them more often and that the boys could get to know them more too. But, now we have a good excuse to go to Colorado! I can't wait to take both boys out there! Hunter has already been there once but he was only 6 months old. I would love to see the look on his face as he discovers the mountains again! That is a possiblility for next year!

No comments: