Saturday, January 31, 2009

Here we go again.

Poor Hunter is sick again. He started with the flu last night and it is still going strong but with a few added components. I will spare you the details but I am sure if you have an imagination you can figure them out. So, Christian and I have been up all night minus an hour. We are beat. Poor Hunter is beat too. I so wish I could make this magically go away. I hate seeing my little man sick. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I do not get sick and neither does Christian. I have my big ultrasound on Tuesday and I have to be there and then I have an OB appt on Friday that I should not miss and then we have Hunter's birthday party on Saturday that we planned last August. I guess if Hunter had to get the flu this weekend is so much better than his birthday weekend. But, come on, hasn't he been sick enough this season???? Poor kiddo. Next year he is getting a flu shot, we all are. I really do not want to see what it is like to have 2 sick kids. That scares me. Please send some get well and stay well vibes our way, we could certainly use them!

1 comment:

KellBell said...

Poor little guy. Although I don't think the flu shot works for stomach flu, does it? I don't know, we all got ours this year and so far so good. (keeping fingers crossed)

Hopefully no one is sick for the party!!