Monday, January 26, 2009

Nothing Special


Not much is going on here at the moment. Things are pretty calm. Hunter is doing well and has started to sleep better at night now too. We finally figured it out. We needed to move out his dinner time and therefore his bedtime and we got him to sleep in until just after 7!!! This is amazing! It sure beats the 5 am wake up calls! We are also preparing for him to turn TWO!! How did we get to TWO already??? I cannot believe how big he is getting! We will be celebrating his big day on February 7th at Funtastic. We are expecting a good size crowd and the kids should have a blast! The best part is all we need to do is show up. We sit back while Funtastic provides everything! That is great! I will certainly post some pictures after the party. The picture with this post is one of Hunter's newest places to have a good time - Pump It Up! He loves going down the huge inflatable slide. Perhaps this will be where he has his third birthday. Hmmm...

The baby is doing well too. He is kicking stronger and more and more every day. Christian really enjoys being able to feel him now too. We go for our big ultrasound on the 3rd and then it is back to our OB on the 6th. We will update more after our appts. It is hard to believe that I am going on 20 weeks already. This pregnancy is going much faster than Hunter's did and that makes me smile.


So, there you have it. We will post more news as it happens. Have a great day everyone!!!

2 comments:

cjm said...

Can we get belly pics, too?

The Schoeneman's said...

I suppose I could post some belly pics during February. There is not much to show yet. I am not even wearing maternity clothes yet. I am carrying this little guy much higher than I did Hunter. I barely look pregnant and I am just about half way done!