Sunday, June 21, 2009

2 Kids

Wow, that is all I have to say about 2 kids. We are so done having kids. 2 is my max! I can guarantee that Christian feels the exact same way. We finally got one figured out and he is back to normal and sleeping well once again and now we have another one to try and figure out. Talk about work! The hour free time that I used to have while Hunter napped no longer exists. Evan has engulfed it big time! However, I do love having 2 sons. I can honestly say that our family is now complete.

On a different note, I want to take a moment to wish my husband a wonderful Father's Day! He truly deserves it! He is the best dad that I know and Hunter and Evan will totally agree with me. I could not have picked out a better dad for them if I tried. Christian is awesome as a dad! So, one last time, Happy Father's Day Christian!!!

2 comments:

burger-burger said...

so i owe you guys a phone call, but i figure things are hectic out there. are there any nights that are better?

CONGRATULATIONS!!

KellBell said...

LOL, amen!! We're 2 and out as well. :)