Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wishful Thinking.

There is a full moon on Sunday. You know what they say about full moons and babies! Well, my gut has always said this little boy will come on June 8th, not sure why I feel that way but I do - wishful thinking on my part. Well, Sunday's date is June 7th! Perhaps the full moon will do its magic on me!!! I will be 38 weeks and considered full term so that is great in my mind! We shall see. Christian has his mind set on June 15th. My cousin Erin is betting on June 20. Nana Kay has taken the 10th and now my Aunt Mary is going for the 12th. Anyone else care to guess when this little guy will make his debute? It is all fun and games, of course. Sadly, no, there is no money involved. If you are right you will merely get the satisfaction of being right. So, guess away!

No comments: