Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Already?!?!

I visited my OB once again today. Everything looks great with Small Fry and myself. He is engaged now and ready to go. I have stopped gaining weight and am holding steady at a mere 23 pound weight gain for the entire pregnancy! That is less than what I gained with Hunter!!! Small Fry has a strong and steady heartbeat and is showing no signs of any problems. We are just waiting for him to decide to come out and meet us all! My OB is estimating that he will be about 6 1/2-7 pounds if I go full term. That is what Hunter was and his birth was a breeze. She does not seem to think Small Fry's birth will be any different other than being a lot shorter than Hunter's labor and delivery was. That was only 9 hours. She is thinking this time around will only be about 5 hours. I will certainly take that!!! I will update more next Thursday after my next appt unless something happens first!

Oh, on a different note, we got some more news on Hunter from his allergist. So, if you are interested in knowing what is going on with that just email me and I will send you all the details. There is just too much information to put down on the blog.

No comments: