Sunday, April 19, 2009

31 Weeks!!!

Today marks 31 weeks for this pregnancy! I feel pretty good except for the fact that I think I may be getting a cold. Hunter is down with another cold/cough. Poor kid. MeeMaw stayed with him yesterday and Hunter had a great time while Christian and I went to the funeral home to pay our respects to my Great Uncle Leo. Our second little boy has dropped. I am now carrying him much lower and this makes me really happy because the horrible heartburn has gone away! But, now the little guy is sitting directly on my bladder and it makes me feel like I have to use the bathroom every half hour or so. Oh well, at least the heartburn is gone and I can breathe easier again! Since he will be arriving soon I have decided today is the perfect day to put his room together. I plan on moving around the furniture and placing his clothes in his dresser and doing a little decorating too. This is so exciting! I cannot wait to see what it looks like once I am done! I will have to post some pictures of is for sure! Once Nicole, our friend from Texas, is able to complete her cross-stitch we will hang that on his wall and then his room will be finished. Nicole made a wall hanging for Hunter too. It has his birthdate and name on it. However, since we do not have a birthdate yet that part will need to wait for now. Those pictures will need to wait too. Wow, not long from now and we will have two sons!

No comments: