Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Human Pin Cushion!

I am glad that is over! This morning I went in for my GTT and Rhogma Injection. I literally felt like a human pin cushion! I had my blood taken twice - once before drinking the lovely glucola drink for typing and once after for my GTT. After that I was sent up to the maternity floor for my Rhogam Injection. So, now both of my arms are a little on the sore side. How on earth am I going to pick up my 32 pound son? I am sure I will feel better tomorrow. Right now the baby is all over the place from all the sugar I have ingested - I feel like I am on a HUGE sugar high! At least I have checked another thing off of the "to do" list in order to get ready for the arrival of our next son. Next item, OB visit on the 9th. I will check in about the baby after that appt.

No comments: