Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My house is being overtaken!

My poor house is being overtaken by matchbox cars! They are everywhere! I have found them in my shoes, slippers, purse, coat pocket, on the back of the toilet, under the table, under the couch, in Hunter's bedroom, in our bedroom, in our office, on the kitchen counters and floors and I could still go on and on! They are even in my truck! My goodness, this little boy has lots of matchbox cars and he puts them anywhere and everywhere! In order for me to vacuum every week I need to get on my hands and knees first to pick up cars. That goes for sweeping the floors too! Of course, Hunter helps me unless he is napping or is on an errand with Christian. He really is a good boy when it comes to cleaning up his toys. Thank goodness for that. It sure helps when cars are scattered all over the house!

No comments: