Friday, April 24, 2009

32 Week Check Up

We had our 32 week check up today and everything looks great! The baby has dropped and it is much more comfortable for me now. I can breathe again and I have no more heartburn!!! Small Fry is doing great and is still head down. My OB taught me some really neat stretches to help with my sciatic nerve pain. So, next time it acts up I should be able to fix it. I also discovered that I lost a pound in the last two weeks. So, my total weight gain for this pregnancy is only 19 pounds. This makes me really happy! Overall everything is great and we go back for another visit on May 8th.

On a different note we have BEAUTIFUL weather here today!!! It is in the upper 70s with a nice breeze. So, with that said, Hunter and I are on our way outside to play and go for a walk. We hope you are all having a wonderful day too!

No comments: