Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gymnastics Adventure!



This past Saturday we took Hunter to an open gym session at Downriver Gymnastics. It was lots of fun! Hunter seemed to have a good time at first but became overwhelmed with all the older and bigger kids throwing different tricks. We were not there very long but had a good time while we were there. Hunter really liked the balance beams. He was not too fond of the sponge pits. But, in his defense, they are rather deep and big! They can be somewhat scary if you have never seen one or been in one before especially if you are only 2 years old! Christian seemed to have a really good time too. He made a comment about everyone being about the same size - my size! That made me laugh! I don't think he has ever seen that many gymnasts in the same room at the same time before! It was quite a sight!

1 comment:

mahaus said...

Man!! could I make some good comments about Christian and a room full of "gymnasts" but this is a family blog so I will bite my tounge and refrain from saying anything else.

Matt