Monday, March 30, 2009

Something to make you all smile.

Just when I thought he could never figure out how to open it, HE DID!!! While I was getting Hunter's lunch made today he was quietly playing in his room. No big deal. Well, I stopped in to check on him and he had found the sample bottles of baby wash and I snatched them out of his hands and opened them up to discover they were sealed. So, I figured that he could play with one of the bottles and it would not be a problem. Man, was I wrong! He figured out how to peel the little foil seal off the bottle and proceeded to cover himself in baby wash!!! As I was in the kitchen I heard him say "uh oh mama" so I headed to his room to be greeted by a smiling, baby washed covered little boy! I had to laugh and he started to laugh too. I really wish I would have taken a picture of him before I stripped his clothes off and threw them in the washer. It really was a sight to see. Now when he sees the baby wash bottle he looks at me and says "no no mama"! How right he is! I bet you are all smiling after reading this story and if not you must be having one of "those" days!

No comments: