Sunday, March 22, 2009

Serious Nesting.

Wow, is all I have to say! We have some serious nesting going on in this house and it is not just by me. Christian has taken on so many projects that is has blown me away! He has completed so much already and is still doing more. He is currently cleaning ALL the carpets in the house and then plans on fixing a toilet that constantly runs. We have also started to gut the baby's room and change Hunter's room from a Winnie the Pooh nursery into a cool Lightening McQueen Cars little boy's room! This house is BUSY!! All because we are expecting another little boy in June. We have lots more on our "to do" list but it is safe to say that it is well under way and the nesting has begun!!! Now all I really want to do is get outside and clean up my gardens and open the pool! However, it needs to warm up a bit more before we can do those items. So, until then, we are getting the inside of the house prepped. I love it!!!

No comments: