Friday, March 27, 2009

My Dad Rocks!


Hunter has been a bit of a handful lately - he has been showing his independence as some would say. I say he is in the middle of some serious terrible two issues! Anyway, we went out yesterday to get Christian a special treat. We headed to Mrs. Fields to get a giant cookie with a special message on it from Hunter to his Daddy. Christian loved it!!! He came home for lunch to the yummy treat and it put a pretty big smile on his face! This made me so happy! I sure hope that Hunter gets a handle on being two before his little brother arrives in June! If not, this house is going to be a very exciting place and possibly in a not so good way!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the cookie and card - totally made my day!! You are an incredible wife and mom! I'm a very very fortunate guy!!!

Mandy said...

Too cute!

KellBell said...

LOL...yeah, the terrible twos haven't let up in this house yet and everyone I talk to says 3 is worse. God help us!

The Schoeneman's said...

I have heard that about the 3s too. We are so in for it!