Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Addicted to yellow.

My son is seriously addicted to anything that is yellow. He LOVES the color yellow. A couple nights ago at bathtime he was playing with a yellow matchbox car and had to take it into the bath with him. He would not take no for an answer. That was a battle I was not willing to fight. So, into the tub the car went. After his bath he had to take the car to bed with him or else we had a full fledge tantrum on our hands. So, away went the car. Well, last night it was yellow flowers. Hunter went on a walk around the block with Christian and our backyard neighbor, Ann, gave him some yellow tulips and daisies to bring back to me. Yup, you guessed it. The flowers had to go with him at bathtime! So, I gave him one daisy to play with in the tub. He was a happy camper. Then he held it the entire time we sat in the rocking chair for cuddle time before bedtime. That kid had a death grip on that poor little yellow flower! Once he fell asleep I was able to pry it out of his hand and put him to bed flower free. However, once he woke for the day the first thing he asked for was his yellow flowers. So, I think it is safe to say that my son has an addiction to the color yellow!

No comments: