Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wonderful Nana!


Our Nana is just plain wonderful! She has been there for us through all the ups and downs of this pregnancy as well as the recent developments with Hunter. She has seen just how hard this pregnancy has been on me physically as well as emotionally. She knows how ready I am to have this baby here and to get some answers for Hunter. She has been there every step of the way and we are so grateful to have her right next door. She provides nightly entertainment for Hunter since we have "Nana Time" after dinner. He totally looks forward to it and asks about it each night. Well, last night Nana thought I could use some cheering up. So, once Hunter was in bed and I was able to finally relax she met Christian at the fence with a special something for me. She had arranged a beautiful mix of yellow flowers in a vase for me! Not only did she do something special for me but she kept Hunter in mind too. She selected flowers in his favorite color - yellow! She knows how much fresh flowers make me smile.

Thank you so much Nana for being so great! We love you lots! Hunter and Small Fry are so lucky to have you right next door! Christian and I are very lucky too!

1 comment:

kay said...

I am the lucky one to have you all so close to me. I can't wait for the little guy to get here. So much fun yet to come. I love you all.
Hugs and Kisses for all