Friday, May 22, 2009

Fun! Fun! Fun!




With all the recents events happening Hunter needed to have a super fun day. That happened on Thursday. It was a beautiful day outside and Hunter and I decided to venture out to the local petting zoo. He loves that place! He has so much fun petting all the rabbits, horses, sheep and goats. He also really enjoys playing by the duck and turtle pond. He points out all the yellow and orange fish to me as well as the turtles and ducks. There are dandelions all throughout the zoo and he is in heaven picking them all. Of course, we need to bring all his "yellow flowers" home to put in water. He will ask for them again once he gets up from his nap. He is a smart kid. After his nap I decided to get out the sprinkler. He had a blast running back and forth over and over! It was really a sight to see. His smile was HUGE!!! I am so happy that I was able to give him a day of fun! Seeing him happy made my day. I love my little guy so much!

No comments: