Monday, May 4, 2009

Successful Weekend.

This past weekend was very successful and really productive! We got so much done! I was able to get out into my gardens and they look so much better! I love my gardens! Christian got all 3 lawns cut, edged and trimmed. Hunter loved trying to help his Daddy do that. Hunter also really enjoyed picking my tulips, especially the yellow ones. He kept walking around saying yellow as he held the tulip in his little hands. Really cute! Christian also got some more work done on the kitchen ceiling. It is really coming along quite nice. It should not be long now and it will be completed! I know that will make him happy and me too. We also picked out the closet doors for Hunter's little brother's room. Now all we have to do is purchase them and install them. That is another weekend project. Along with all the household chores and projects we were able to sneak some park time in at Bishop Park and lots of walks outside around our neighborhood. We were also able to celebrate my mom's birthday this past Friday. It was a great weekend!!!

No comments: