Friday, May 8, 2009

Hanging in there!

This Sunday will mark 34 weeks for me!!! I went to see my OB today for a regular appt and to discuss a few things. Everything looks great with the baby. He is still head down and floating. His heartrate is wonderful and he is really active. All good things. Things are well with me too. I am still behind in the weight gaining compared to Hunter's pregnancy. I am also still stretchmark free!!! This is amazing!!! I love it! My OB wants me off my feet more. Hmmm...how on earth do you do that with a 2 year old??? Any suggestions? She is also guessing that I have about a month left until our next little man arrives. This was exciting to hear because that means I would go about 2 weeks early! However, I am well aware that babies arrive when they want not when a doctor says it will happen. So, with that said, Hunter's little brother will arrive on the day that he decides is a good day for his birthday. We will be thrilled with whatever day that happens to be. I will update again on the baby on May 22nd after my next appt. Then we should be down to weekly updates until he arrives!
On a different note, his nursery is complete! Christian purchased the closet doors yesterday and even put them up! So, when our little man makes his debute his room will be ready and waiting! It looks so cute too!

No comments: