Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy where he is.

Small Fry is happily hanging out in his home. He is quite content but is starting to show some signs of making his debut! I went to see my OB today and all is still well in baby land. We are both doing great! I got to see our little man on an ultrasound. My fluid levels are awesome and the baby is measuring right on target. She is estimating him to be about the same size as Hunter was - so, no 8 pounder for me! 7 pounds looks like the magic number. The ultrasound also showed his head starting the decent into the birth canal so we are getting closer to the big day! She is happy to see me approaching 37 weeks! 37 weeks, how on earth did we get here? So, nothing much to report except that I go back to see my doctor next Friday. Perhaps we will have some exciting news to comment on after that appt. The time continues to tick on by - tick tock tick tock.

1 comment:

burger-burger said...

June 13th seems like as good a guess as any ;-)

Good luck!! We're so excited for you guys.