Friday, May 22, 2009

Still Cooking.

I had yet another OB appt today and the little boy is still happily baking away! Everything checked out great with both of us! Changes are beginning to take place but it is still a guessing game as to when our little man will make his big debut! As long as he is happy and healthy he can come whenever he wants. My OB must be thinking it will be sometime soon since she made sure I had her personal cell number and told me to call if my water breaks or any fluids begin to leak (gross, I know) or I have contractions that are able to be timed for more than 10 minutes. Well, if that is the case I guess I should be calling her daily since I always have contractions that can be timed for longer than 10 minutes! We are not worried. It will happen when it happens. We are just more concerned with dealing with Hunter's new condition and how that is changing all of our lifestyles. So, I will update on our second little guy next Friday after my appt.

No comments: